I thought I would take a few moments and talk about the break. The break is the most important part of the game in my opinion. Have you noticed when you make a good break and pocket a few balls your still in control of the match? And that's the way you want to keep it. There are a lot of techniques for breaking and depending on the game your playing where to place the cue ball for the break. One thing that I concentrate on is protecting the cue ball from scratching and I want the cue ball to come to rest in the center of the table. That way I have a better chance at pocketing
My next shot. Experiment with different speeds and Try and switch up different spots where you are breaking from. Example: if your breaking from the left side and your not pocketing any balls switch to breaking on the right side. Once you find that sweet spot for your break stick to it. I like giving some of my pointers because I believe in order for you to keep it you gotta give it away. Hope this helps.
Following my dreams " Playing Pool "
Wednesday, June 29, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please comment for me so i know how i am doing.