Alright so hear it goes for all the people hat don't know me I've have been playing billiards since i was 15 years old and now I'm 38 so it's been awhile. I love the sport like many of you. In 2007 I started playing on the UPA Tour and it seems like that all the tournaments are on the east coast and living on the west coast and having to travel its tough. Recently i have joined playing on the APA to get out and meet some people.It has Been a lot of fun keeping in stroke. But the real deal is playing in the pro events which this year I will be playing in. I will be bringing all my experiences and having some videos and some instructional pool on my blog as well so I hope you'll follow me.
Talk at ya soon.
- Posted by John -
Here is a great simple drill for nine ball players. Provided by pool.bz
Simply put the 1,2,3 ball along the rail on each diamond and at the opposite end of the table place the 4 ball and cue ball as such in the diagram. Hit top right on the cue ball experimenting hitting the 1,2, or 3 ball for position. This will teach you accuracy and position play.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Please comment for me so i know how i am doing.